Alcoholic Beverages

No alcoholic beverage may be served or consumed in the Corn Palace without the express consent of the Mitchell City Council. The City may license the serving of alcoholic beverages or malt beverages for events and under circumstances deemed appropriate by the Mitchell City Council. Contact the Deputy Finance officer, City of Mitchell, (605) 995-8420, for application procedures and policies relating to liquor and malt beverage licensing in the Corn Palace.